Casa Di Mama Classic Canadian
Casa Di Mama… Homemade pizza taste just like Mama used to make! Dr. Oetker Casa Di Mama Classic Canadian Pizza is topped with our tomato pizzeria style sauce, pepperoni, bacon, and mushrooms. Enjoy delicious pizza moments with Dr Oetker!
- Pepperoni, Bacon and Mushroom
- Cook Time: 14-16 minutes
- Made in Canada from domestic and imported ingredients
Crust: Enriched wheat flour, water, yeast, modified palm oil, salt, sugar, barley malt extract, monocalcium phosphate, baking soda, acetylated tartaric acid esters of mono and diglycerides, dicalcium phosphate, guar gum, canola oil, calcium citrate, ascorbic acid, pentosanase, amylase
Toppings: Pepperoni (pork, salt, spices, dextrose, water, onion powder, spice extracts, garlic powder, ascorbic acid, sodium nitrite, bacterial culture, sodium ascorbate, smoke), back bacon (pork, salt, sugar, dextrose, spice extract, sodium ascorbate, sodium nitrite, smoke), mushrooms (contains sulphites), herbs
Sauce: Tomato puree, water, sugar, olive oil, salt, spices, modified corn starch, garlic powder
Cheeses: Mozzarella and Edam cheese (milk, bacterial culture, salt, microbial enzyme, calcium chloride)
- Ensure oven rack is in the middle position. Preheat oven to 450oF (230oC). Keep pizza frozen until ready to bake.
- Remove pizza from packaging
- Loosen the baking parchment and lift off together with the pizza from the cardboard
- Place the pizza with parchment on a dark or non-shiny pizza pan
- Bake for 14-16 minutes and until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
- NOTE: Individual oven cooking times may vary. CAUTION: Pizza will be very hot
At Dr Oetker we always strive to make sure the information about the products we sell is always as accurate as possible. However, because products are regularly improved, the product information, ingredients, nutritional guides and dietary or allergy advice may occasionally change. As a result, we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on this website.